Monday, December 27, 2010

A Momtastic Ride

Cami the Camry RIP.
Whit's wheels.

Since Whit made his appearance in August we have been cramming into my good 'ol Toyota Camry. Cami (Camry) has been a friend since 1999! She rocked out in college, drove me to my first job, moved to Richmond, and welcomed a son. Sadly, she is no longer a member of the Kilcoyne family. She was laid to rest this past week when we bought a family car.




Does family car = mini van? I think not! I don't think I am a mini van mom (yet). Chris and I checked out some baby sized SUV. We decided on a nice white Chevy Equinox. I officially feel like a Mom! The birth of my child did not make me feel momtastic but, the purchase of a family car enduced the reality that I am someones mother! Watch out cause the carpool line is only a few short years away!

1 comment:

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs