Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I don't think you're ready for this jelly

Goal: Have a baby = Success!
Goal: Loose baby weight = Double Success!!
Goal: Have my body back after baby = FAIL
Maybe I live in a bubble ( thank you PEREZ HILTON) but, I totally believed that if I lost the baby weight my body would instantly bounce back. LIES! I have lost the baby weight plus a few extra LBS and still don't have my body. Will my saggy belly defy gravity? Will my stretch marks magically vanish? Will my belly button always be a little bit lower? Vagina (feel free to add your own ironic hmm sound)? Will I ever be on the cover of People Magazine rocking a bikini? The answer to all is NO, NEVER, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!! In fact I am pretty certain that life will only be saggier!
I am not going to idealize embracing change or accepting this new figure. Instead I choose to pout. I am going to mourn the passing of gravity. Bottom line is, I love my son and I frankly am too vain not to love myself! I'll have my temper tantrum now and get over it by the time baby #2 rolls around!

1 comment:

  1. Your title is hilarious! You should be so proud that you have already gotten down to you pre-baby weight and then some. That is amazing! I know it's frustrating and I don't think I have an answer. I think my answer is...just get preggers again! haha.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs