Thursday, January 27, 2011

Off with your head


I want to be British. I want to eat scones, wear funny hats, and kill small woodland creatures while on horseback. The upcoming royal wedding is my super bowel.

How a royal wedding compares to the Superbowl

Party food : nachos ; collated cream
Game day apparel: jersey; funny large bird adorned hat
Halftime show: Black Eyed Peas; Sir Paul McCartney
Cocktails: keg beer; high tea
Location: The New Texas Stadium ; The Motherland, jolly ole' England
Guest List: Athletes and some Celebs ; The Queen of Sweden
Seriously, does this sound fabulous? I think I am actually going to host a viewing party with some close girlfriends who would appreciate the pump and circumstance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs