Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You mean he can’t wear tights?

Roll Tide


During pregnancy I dreamed of little girl things. Bows, tights, dresses, etc. SURPRISE we had a boy and poof all those dresses went adios! I am constantly challenged by boy clothes. Shorts, pants, tops and sometimes a fun or not so fun graphic. Who dresses a baby with skulls??? Seriously! Whit can’t wear sweets with trucks everyday! Boyfriend needs some options up in his closet.





In my quest for cuteness I stumbled upon Pennington & Bailes. My husband works in, loves, and breathes college sports. It was only logical to have Whit sport some of daddy’s team fav’s. I couldn't be more thrilled with this brand. Not only does Whit look preppy chic but, I can avoid those stupid JonJons for something more boyish. Who likes a JonJon anyways? Any other good options for chic boy clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs