Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stuffed




I betcha she is making a simple french summer salad.






Does your meat need tenderizing?







I love watching Ina Garten on the Food network. She makes some highly yummy dishes. However, after watching a marathon session in bed I got curious about her relationship with her husband Jeffery. Why does he stay in the city all week? Does she only feed the man roast chicken? Is Jeffery using Ina as his beard? Too many deep thoughts for meringue making!

Ina reminds me a little too much of Kathy Bates from Misery. Maybe she has Jeffery chained to a bed. Food induced confinement? I could seriously see this woman force feeding Jeffery a stuffed capon and Herb de Provence!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn! I just found you. You are on spot about Ina. She is just a tad bit Kathy Bates. xoxox hope you and your little family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs