Thursday, April 14, 2011

every rose has a thorn

Sorry to be so blah in my last post. I think I just needed to let out a good helping of verbal crap! Things are going much better at Club Kilcoyne.


A friend of mine list out her Roses and Thorns of the week. Kinda like the good v. the ugly. Thought it might by cool to try.

Sunshine fabulousness


Rose: Biscoff Spread! Tasty deliciousness gifted by co-worker in hour of need. Spread is so yummy and taste like a peanut butter gingerbread man. I'm in love


Rose: Broke down and bought the baby Rolls Royce of umbrella strollers. I heart my new Maclaren. Whit loves the freedom of being able to access / snack on his feet at will.


Rose: Whit feeding himself yogurt bites and crawling backwards. I did the mom happy dance for both events.


Rose: Everyone in my house being healthy for 10 days!!!


Now for the craptacular


Thorn: My lawn looks like the rain forest. We've paid a lawn service for 2 months and the weeds are still invading.


Thorn: Pollen. It is green. My car is white. My nose was normal now it's not.


Thorn: Nagging my husband about taking his new meds. Trying to be less (s)mother like.


Thorn: My DVR erased The Vampire Diaries!! I need some Damon stat.




Anyone else feeling rosy??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs