Friday, April 22, 2011

Smell the Flowers

The Good




Roses to no headaches for Chris this week. Meds hopefully have done their job.


Roses to not buying lunch this week! I managed to make my own Lean Cuisines and eat all week.
Roses to having awesome pictures of Whit. He was a champ at his portrait session. I'll post some shots soon!

Roses for my parents driving down from NJ. Mama needs a sleep break.

Roses for chocolate covered peeps. It taste like a Cadburry Egg and Peep had a baby. Loves!


The UGLY


Thorns because baby boy is still waking up in the middle of the night. I suck at cry it out and would love a magic wand or something.


Thorns to my paycheck magically disappearing. I miss you money. Please come back.


Thorns for gas prices. Seriously, see above!!


Looking forward to a wonderful Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs