Thursday, April 28, 2011

Union Jack




My teapot is boiling over with excitement! Break out the scones and funny hats because tomorrow is the BIG day. Wills and Kate (cause they are my besties) are finally tying the knot. Call me Lady Kilcoyne because I'll be front row center i.e. ass parked on sofa city. Despite my lack luster viewing spot I'm still pumped. Below is my microwave lemon curd recipe. Yummo with scones!


Lemon Curd

1 C sugar

3 Eggs

1 C lemon juice (fresh or fresh from the bottle)

3 zested lemons

1/2 C butter

Pinch of Salt


Stir together. Microwave for about 1 to 2 minutes. Break to stir. Done when it coast a spoon. Consistency is a cross between Jello and a Egg white!


Happy Scone dippin' and tea sippin'!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs