Friday, April 29, 2011

Wills can you see my eye bags?

Why don't Americans wear hats? Just sayin cause they are super fabulous!


All you reading this can probably see the gigantic bags under my eyes. It looks like I got sucker punched! Welp, I woke up at 4 AM had myself a scone, more like 2, and started watching the Royals. Lord Whit Patrick and HRH Christopher joined an hour later. Bottles all around!! The gals I work with were total dolls and supported my crazy need for pomp and circumstance. Check out my wardrobe today. Looks more like Four Weddings and a Funeral (can we tell which I attended) but, it was my most POSH LBD. Cheers for the newlyweds and 3 cheers for hitting my bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs